Dear Patients and Parents,
We are excited to announce that we have received the official okay from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) to reopen. Our official re-opening date is Tuesday, May 26th for emergency patients and Monday, June 1st for routine care patients. All of us are looking forward to seeing you. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our staff are symptom-free and to the best of their knowledge, have not been directly exposed to the virus.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer station before you enter the office. Please sanitize your hands and wear a mask before entering. We are taking a temperature on every patient as they come in with a touchless forehead scan thermometer.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, as recommended by ADA.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Siblings who do not have an appointment are not allowed in the office. We are only allowed one parent to come back with the patient.
- Our “new look” due to PPE gear may be alarming for younger kids. We have to wear protective goggles, N95 mask, face shield, hair cover, disposable gowns and shoe covers. You may bring a sweater as our office will be cold. And mostly we can’t give hugs, handshakes and high fives!
- We are installing Air Purifiers, Extra Dental Oral Suction System with HEPA filters, room dividers, and all the necessary additions.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safer in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (847) 662-7755.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Christine Lee and staff
GUIDELINES FOR PATIENT
- Only the Patient with an appointment with One Parent is allowed. Others have to wait in their car
- Patient Screening Form have to get completed prior to appointment and again once you arrive
- Patient must be symptom-free before coming into the office
- Please wear a mask and sanitize your hands before entering the office
- Temperature will be taken on patient
- Patient needs to rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Bring a sweater, our office is cold
- Please call us or text us once you arrive before entering the office
- If you have multiple children in the family please fill out both forms for each child
Thank you for your understanding and your patience.